Chocolate chip cookies are good anywhere, anytime and our Mint Chocolate Chip Extract adds a wonderful flavor to these delicious cookies. Using a large ice cream scoop will give you even-sized cookies. Scoop leftover batter (if you have any!) onto a parchment-lined sheet pan, cover with plastic, and refrigerate or freeze for quick baking later.
- Preheat the oven to 325℉. Line a sheet pan with parchment or a silpat.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add the egg, yolk, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, and Mint Chocolate Chip Extract. Mix, scrape the bowl, and mix again just to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients, scrape the bowl and mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix to combine, be careful not to overmix.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden and the tops are just beginning to brown.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Enjoy warm with a tall glass of milk.
© 2019 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved