Serve these blintzes for an indulgent brunch or special dessert!
- Whisk all crepe ingredients vigorously until the batter is completely smooth.
- Allow the batter to rest in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before making your crepes.
- Melt a little butter in a crepe pan or 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium low heat.
- Add about 3 tbsp crepe batter to the pan and immediately swirl it around until the bottom of the pan is completely covered.
- Cook the crepe until it is slightly moist on top and golden underneath.
- Loosen the edges of the crepe, grip it with both index fingers and thumbs and gently flip it over in the pan.
- Cook the second side for 1 minute longer, then transfer the cooked crepe to a plate to keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- In a small bowl, mix together diced mango and chopped macadamia nuts.
- Place each crepe on a work surface, add 1 tbsp mango and macadamia mixture and 1 tsp Dulce de Leche Syrup in the center of the crepe.
- Fold the end closest to you over the mixture, fold in the sides of the crepe, roll it up and place it on a plate, seam side down.
- Repeat until all the crepes or all the filling are gone.
- Whip the heavy cream, sour cream, and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla in a large bowl until soft peaks form.
- Cover and keep chilled until ready to use.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a heavy skillet.
- Place the blintzes seam side down and lightly brown them on both sides.
- Place one or two blintzes on a plate and drizzle Mango Syrup over the blintzes.
- Serve topped with the whipped cream mixture and dusted with espresso powder.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved