Discover how simple is to make panna cotta! We've flavored ours with Merlot Extract and garnished them with fresh berries to really highlight the lush, ripe flavors of the wine. Makes ten 4oz servings.
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1 - ¼oz packet unflavored gelatin
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1½ cups low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tsp Amoretti® Natural Merlot Wine Type W.S. Extract
- 2 pumps Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Syrup
- mixed fresh berries
- 10 - 4oz ramekins
- Place the cream in a medium saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the surface. Let it bloom for 3 minutes to soften. Stir in sugar.
- Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until the gelatin and sugar have dissolved, about 7-10 minutes. Do not let the mixture simmer.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the buttermilk, Natural Merlot Wine Type Extract, and Vanilla Bean Syrup.
- Divide the mixture evenly between ramekins. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Top with fresh berries and enjoy!