This summertime dessert packs a serious punch of tequila. Makes about 1 quart of sorbet with just enough extra to enjoy as a blended margarita right away!
- 4 cups frozen mango (just over one pound)
- 1 cup ice
- 6 fl oz tequila
- ½ cup coconut water
- 7 pumps Amoretti® Coconut Cream Syrup
- 4 pumps Amoretti® Tangerine Craft Purée
- juice of 4 limes
- zest of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp tajin seasoning
- In a blender, blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Store in a freezer friendly container and freeze for a minimum of two hours before serving.