Quick and easy enough for a weeknight, with enough flavor to accompany any holiday main dish!
- In a large sauté pan, heat butter over medium heat until melted.
- Add carrots and salt and toss to coat.
- Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, add Maple Syrup, and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add orange juice, cover the pan, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and increase the heat to medium high.
- Stirring the carrots occasionally, cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Orange Zest Oil and Cinnamon Oil Extracts.
- Transfer carrots to a serving dish, garnish with parsley if desired, and serve.