This is the perfect snack when you are on the go, try these delicious mango hazelnut phyllo pockets!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut sheets of phyllo pastry in half to form long rectangles. Keep sheets covered with damp cloth to keep from drying out.
- Separate one sheet from the stack. Brush with melted butter.
- Fold in half and brush with more butter. The double layer of phyllo will be nearly square.
- Spread Hazelnut Praliosa on one end of the phyllo, leaving a 1" gap all around.
- Top with diced mango and candied almonds.
- Roll up phyllo sheet like a burrito, brushing with melted butter wherever dough overlaps. Place on sheet pan.
- Brush rolls with butter and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.