Game night, dinner party... Whatever the occasion, have this Wing Sauce made with our versatile Mango Beverage Infusion, on your repertoire and impress without a doubt! Hot, tangy and sweet, sure to set your taste buds craving for more!
- 2 onion
- 3 habaneros
- 7 cloves garlic
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ cup Mango beverage Infusion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Smash garlic and slice habaneros. Place onto a baking sheet and roast until lightly browned and fragrant.
- Lightly oil a large pot and sauté onions until soft.
- Add garlic and habaneros to pot and sauté for a few minutes longer
- Pour in apple cider vinegar, honey, paprika, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 5-10 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in Beverage Infusion.
- Let cool for 10-20 minutes then transfer to blender and blend until smooth.
- Toss with your favorite chicken wings.