Sweet, spicy and crunchy! This Mango Chili Lime Kettle Corn covers all of the best snack bases.
- Mix together sugar and Amoretti® Mango Extract until well combined.
- In a large pot add oil and 4 corn kernels, place over medium-high heat until kernels pop.
- Pour in the remaining kernels and shake pot to coat them in oil.
- Add sugar to the pot and shake again. Let pot rest for a few seconds and then shake again. Repeat this until kernels start popping. Once kernels begin to pop shake continuously.
- Once there is about a 3 second break in popping remove from heat and pour into a large bowl.
- Immediately toss with the Tajin and allow to cool for a few minutes.