Spring is out in full force so of course, we're adding flowers to our limeade! And a little Lychee Artisan adds a lovely, fragrant sweetness. Makes about 1 quart.
- 2-3 cups water
- 2 cups hibiscus tea, chilled (see TIPS)
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 pumps Amoretti® Blue Agave Nectar Clear
- 1½ tbsp Amoretti® Lychee Artisan
- ice, to serve
- In a pitcher, combine 2 cups water, hibiscus tea, lime juice, Blue Agave Nectar, and Lychee Artisan. Stir well to dissolve.
- Taste and add the remaining cup of water if you'd like a lighter flavor.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
- HIBISCUS TEA Steep ¼ cup dried hibiscus flowers in 2 cups hot water for at least 5 minutes, strain and let cool.