Tea time is extra special with a piece of this decadent Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake!
- 8" springform pan
- large roasting pan (for water bath)
- Preheat oven to 325°F and coat an 8" springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and melted butter until evenly moistened.
- Press the crumbs down into the base and up 1" the sides of the pan.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until filling is ready.
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. This will take a while, you'll have to scrape the sides of the bowl several times. This step is necessary for a completely smooth cheesecake.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating slowly and scraping when needed.
- Gradually add sugar and beat for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the sour cream, Lemon Zest Oil Extract, and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.
- The batter should be well mixed but not over beaten.
- Pour the filling over the crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Put the pan on a large piece of tin foil and fold up around the sides, then place in a pan of water (about half way up the side of the springform pan). The foil keeps the water out of your cheesecake.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, making sure to rotate throughout. When done baking, the cheesecake should jiggle in the middle with firm sides (it will become fully firm once chilled).
- Chill for at least 4 hours and then remove from the pan.
- In a saucepan add blueberries, Lemon Zest Oil Extract, sugar, and water.
- Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the fruit breaks down and the liquid becomes syrupy. It will thicken more once it’s removed from heat.
- Spread topping over cooled cheesecake. Cut, serve and enjoy!
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved