Spring is hopping into view! It’s time to trade in those hot cocoas for some sweet, icy lemonade. But don’t settle for regular old lemonade, you'll want to add in something special to delight your taste buds so try our lavender lemonade!
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from 5-8 lemons)
- ½ cup baker’s sugar
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Lavender Oil Extract O.S.
- In a saucepan, heat lemon juice and sugar, stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add Lavender Oil Extract and water.
- Chill in an ice bath or in the refrigerator until cold.
- Pour over ice and garnish with slices of fresh lemon.