Perfect cookies for a tea party, the refreshing flavor of lemon and the sweet taste of vanilla make a perfect combination for delightful treat!
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar, butter, milk, honey and extracts to a quick boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, thoroughly mix in flour and almonds. Let mixture cool while preparing the cookie trays.
- Line cookie trays with parchment paper and dollop teaspoons of batter about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 6-8 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, immediately remove the cookies along with parchment paper from the tray and let them cool on the counter.
- Spread chocolate on the underside of each cookie. You can press two cookies together to make a sandwich, just coat one side, or drizzle chocolate over the cookies.