Scrumptious lime flavor will tempt you to eat the entire pie! The sweet delicious taste of key lime makes for a great dessert on those summer warm days!
- Mix Graham Cracker Crumbs, sugar, and melted butter together thoroughly.
- Press into a greased 9" springform cake pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned. Let cool completely before adding filling.
- Combine condensed milk, key lime juice, eggs, and Key Lime Extract.
- Pour over the cooled crust.
- Bake in a 325°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Chill for at least two hours or overnight.
It is best to make this topping right before you are ready to use it. If you make it ahead and chill it, the consistency will change and you will not be able to spread it onto the pie.
- Whip the mascarpone just to soften it.
- Add the cream and mix to combine.
- Add the powdered sugar, extract and zest, mixing to combine.
- Spread over the top of the pie, and chill for 2 hours before removing the springform ring and serving.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved