After tasting the Key Lime Beergaritas over on How Sweet Eats for our weekly #tacoTuesday, we couldn't wait to get back to the kitchen to mix up our own version! Makes 2 drinks.
- Place 2 rocks glasses in the freezer to chill, overnight is best.
- Pour Key Lime Craft Puree, tequila, grand marnier, Blue Agave Nectar, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice and shake well to chill.
- Pour contents into frozen glasses, rimmed with coarse salt.
- Top with beer, garnish with reserved lime wheels, and serve!
- We like to keep a few glasses in the freezer at all times so we're only one vigorous shake away from a frosty cocktail.
© 2018 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved