With St Patrick's Day just around the corner, we couldn't forget about our Moscow Mule's Faire Isle friend, the Irish Mule! Continuing with our month of Moscow Mules, this variation substitutes whiskey for the more traditional vodka. Makes one 16 fl oz drink.
- 3 pumps Amoretti® Moscow Mule Craft Purée
- 1 pump Amoretti® Blue Agave Nectar Clear
- 2 fl oz Irish whiskey
- 6 fl oz Pellegrino, Perrier, or fountain soda water
- mint sprig, for garnish
- 16 fl oz copper mug
- Add Moscow Mule Craft Puree, Blue Agave Nectar, and whiskey to copper mug. Mix well.
- Pour in soda water and ice. Stir 5 seconds to chill.
- Garnish with mint sprig.
- DO NOT use ginger ale, ginger beer, or soda instead of sparkling water; the drink will be overly sweet and unbalanced.