A dessert for all seasons that can be made ahead of time! No baking needed and totally beginner friendly! Bring in the magic of coffee, chocolate and liquor easily through our Compounds and thank us later!
- 2 cup Oreos/ Short Bread Cookies crushed (without the frosting)
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. superfine sugar
- Mix the gelatin with the cold water and set aside.
- Take an 8 inch spring form pan and line the bottom with parchment paper and side with acetate sheet (optional).
- Mix together the Oreos, super fine sugar and melted butter. The texture of the mix should resemble wet sand.
- Pack it into the base of the pan and compact with something with a flat base, like a measuring cup or flat-bottomed bottle or bottle cap etc., until the base is smooth, levelled and sealed in.
- Pop the pan in the fridge until ready to add the cheesecake filling.
- Melt the gelatin mix in the microwave until liquid (don't let it boil) and keep aside.
- In a big bowl, cream the cream cheese, sour cream and condensed milk.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream with the sugar until you achieve stiff peaks.
- Fold it back into the cream cheese mix.
- Separate 1/4 of the mix into another bowl and keep aside.
- Add the gelatin and Irish Cream Compound to the larger portion of the mix and fold to combine. Keep aside.
- Add the Dark Chocolate Compound to the smaller portion of cheesecake mix set aside earlier.
- Get the chilled pan with the set Oreo base from the fridge and add the Irish Cream mix into the pan.
- Dollop the dark chocolate mix at random place on top of the Irish cream mix and swirl the two together using a skewer or pairing knife to create a pretty pattern. Don't overmix the filling to prevent the pattern becoming indiscernible.
- Refrigerate 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Unmold from the pan, slice and enjoy!