Celebrate our favorite March holiday with tasty Irish coffee cupcakes! Irish coffee is a great way to wake you up and warm you up at the same time. The delicious mix of whiskey, coffee, and cream is a classic flavor and with our Irish Coffee Compound, you can use it to create so many amazing dishes, from baked goods to frozen treats.
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. 2X
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tbsp green sprinkles
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 2½ tsp Amoretti® Irish Coffee Compound
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Sift together flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Whip eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add butter, oil, and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.
- Alternate adding flour and milk, beginning and ending with flour.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Scoop batter into cupcake pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until tops spring back when pressed.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- Beat butter and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Add cream and Irish Coffee Compound and beat until fully incorporated.
- Place in a pastry bag fitted with desired tip and pipe onto cooled cupcakes.