This hazelnut milk chocolate cake is so simple to make and such a delightful dessert to share with family!
VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT WHIPPED CREAM
- Beat 1 cup heavy cream, ¾ cup mascarpone, powdered sugar, and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla in with a mixer on low speed until combined.
- Increase speed to medium and beat until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
- Combine the remaining ¾ cup heavy cream and ¾ cup mascarpone and blend until smooth.
- Beat to stiff peaks.
- Fold in Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Spread.
- Line the bottom of an 8" springform pan with 4 graham crackers in a single layer, breaking them into pieces to fill any large gaps.
- Spread half of the vanilla whipped cream over the graham crackers, then top with another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread half of the chocolate hazelnut whipped cream on top.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, the remaining vanilla whipped cream, then more graham crackers and the remaining chocolate hazelnut whipped cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Uncover the cake and run a thin knife around the edge to loosen. Remove the springform ring and smooth the sides of the cake with an offset spatula.
- Crush the remaining 4 graham crackers into fine crumbs and press them around the side of the cake.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved