- Pudding mix
- Plant based milk
- 1/2 cup of special dark cocoa powder
Whipped Cream Ingredients
- In a stand mixer, mix dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together (except food coloring)
- Mix wet and dry and allow to come together for a minute in your mixer.
- add a few drops of your food coloring to your desired color (you'll want it to be a bit darker than your desired outcome as some color will dissipate in the heat of the oven) for me this was 4 drops
- Pour on to a sheet pan with parchment paper and cook in a 350° oven for 20 minutes
- Remove and allow to cool
- Flip sheet over and pull off parchment paper
- Cut your cake into cubes
- Follow directions on package to mix pudding
- Add half cup of Dark Cocoa powder
- Add two tablespoons of plant based milk for a smooth pudding consistency
Whipped Cream Directions
In a stand mixer, whip plant based cream for a minute or two
Add your powdered sugar
- Add vanilla
- Whip for a minute or two until you get stiff peaks
Stack layers of pudding, cake and whipped cream (and any extras) to the top of your jar, cover with lid and add a sweet note and spoon.