Want to make your favorite dip for pita bread, chips and crackers at home? Think no more, get our Garlic Extract and Organic Extra Virgin Finishing Olive Oil to whip up this garlicky Hummus dip and you won't be disappointed!
- In the jar of a food processor mix together lemon juice, salt, garlic extract, tahini and 2 tablespoons of cold water (You can add more water later on if the dip is too thick to blend). Switch on the food processor and blend until combined.
- Stop and add washed and drained chickpeas and a tablespoon of the olive oil. Blend again until smooth.
- Drop in 1 tablespoon of the Olive Oil and keep the rest for drizzling on top when done. Blend again.
- Make sure everything is well blended without lumps. Add a bit of water if needed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle more olive oil on top. Garnish with paprika and chopped Parsley. Dip, scoop and enjoy with Pita Bread, chips, crackers or simply spread it on your Pita rolls!