Espresso Fudge Pop
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- ¼ brewed coffee
- 1 ½ Tbsp Amoretti® Espresso Coffee Artisan
- ½ Tbsp Amoretti® Salted Caramel Artisan
Salted Caramel Drizzle
- 7oz condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Salted Caramel Artisan
- 1/2 cup Amoretti® Espresso Mocha Ganache
- Add 1 ½ Tbsp Espresso Coffee Artisan and ½ Tbsp Salted Caramel Artisan to ¼ cup condensed milk. Mix until incorporated. Set Aside.
- With a hand or stand mixer, whip heavy cream on medium-high speed until slightly thickened (about 1 min).
- Pour condensed milk mixture into thickened cream. Mix on medium-high an additional 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into silicone popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with your choice of additional toppings
Directions for Optional Toppings
- Combine ½ can condensed milk with 1 Tbsp Salted Caramel Artisan and mix.
- Heat Ganache in 10-15 second increments until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle ganache and caramel over popsicles.
- Dust with cookie crumbs. Serve Immediately.