Have the "hoppiest" day ever with one of these delicious lemon meringue bunny butt cupcakes!
- Prepare box cake mix according to directions on box and then mix in Artisan.
- Fill mix into cupcake pan and bake according to directions on box.
- Let cool before frosting.
- Place butter in bowl of stand mixer and beat until smooth.
- On slow setting add half of the powdered sugar and mix until well incorporated.
- Add vanilla Extract and salt, mix until combined.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar.
- Increase speed and slowly add in heavy cream until your desired consistency is achieved.
- Remove 1/4 of the icing and place into a separate bowl.
- Color the 1/4 bowl of icing with green food color until desired color is achieved.
- Fit piping bags with tips.
- Fill grass/star tip with green icing.
- Fill round tip with white icing.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, using a piping bag, pipe a mound of butter cream in the middle. Creating the behind.
- Lightly dust with coconut flakes, creating the fur.
- Pipe the green frosting around the edges to create grass.
- Grab your mini marshmallow and cut in half horizontally.
- Take the side you cut, and press into pink sprinkles, creating the tail. Insert into buttercream, creating the tail.
- Melt some pink chocolate melts and allow to come to room temperature.
- Fill a piping bag with the melted candy melts and cut a very small opening.
- Grab the French Dragees and pipe the bunnies pink foot padding and place on cupcake, creating the feet.