Enhance your buttercream with Amoretti Artisan Natural Flavors!
With flavors like Birthday Cake, Cotton Candy, Passion Fruit, Wild Strawberry, and so much more, you'll be able to turn your basic vanilla frosting into something unique and delicious!
No need to puree your fruits, or wait till they're in season when using Amoretti Artisan Natural Flavors. You'll be able to enjoy the fresh tasting flavor of things like blood oranges, pineapple, key lime, and so much more all year long!
Our thoughts: get whatever flavor you want, when you want. This fool-proof frosting recipe is super quick & easy to whip up! We're talking 5 minutes max.
Since our Artisan Natural Flavors are highly concentrated, this 3-cup frosting recipe requires only 1 tablespoon for the entire batch.
Fun fact: one, 8 oz bottle will last you longer than fresh fruit, give you a stronger flavor, and save you a trip to the grocery store.
Amoretti Artisan Natural Flavors are shelf stable, preservative-free, naturally flavored and sweetened, and contain zero artifical ingredients!
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, add in the butter and whip on the slowest speed until creamy. This will prevent air bubbles.
- Add in half the powdered sugar and mix on a low-medium speed.
- Scrape down the bowl and incorporate the rest of the ingredients (milk, flavor, and remaining powdered sugar) and mix on a low speed.
- Once combined, scrape down the sides of the bowl and whip up on medium speed.
- When the frosting becomes light and fluffy, you are ready to decorate your cake or cupcake!