Earthier than a peanut butter cookie and delicately flavored with Natural Honey Extract, Honey Tahini Cookies are ideal for an afternoon coffee or tea. Blanched Almond Flour adds a subtle nutty undertone and means these cookies are gluten-free! Makes 1 dozen cookies.
- 1½ cups Amoretti® Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup Amoretti® Organic Blue Agave Nectar Clear
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla W.S. 2X
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Natural Honey W.S. Extract
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Scoop the dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet in tablespoon-sized balls and flatten to ¼ inch thick.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until a deep golden brown.
- Let cool on pan for at least 10 minutes.