It was a blast creating these allergy-friendly candy bars for spooky season.
We used allergy-friendly ingredients and bumped up the original flavors with a boost of toasted coconut. Be sure to give this super fun and easy recipe a try!
- 3 Cups of Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 4 tsp of Coconut Oil
- 1.5 Cups Vegan/GF Rice Cereal
- 1 tsp of Amoretti® Toasted Coconut Extract (O.S)
- 1. Line a baking pan with parchment paper, or a candy mold if you have it.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil using a double boiler method.
- Once melted, add cereal and fold in.
- Lastly, add your Toasted Coconut Extract and mix.
- Pour into your prepared baking pan and allow to set at room temperature or in the refrigerator.