A simple and tasty recipe perfect for holiday gatherings! These will take your signature cheese board to a whole new level.
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Combine sugars, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- In another large bowl, whisk egg white and water vigorously until mixture is foamy, about 1 minute. Whisk in extracts.
- Toss nuts into egg mixture and coat evenly.
- Add sugar mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread out onto a silpat-lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes total, stirring nuts after 15 minutes.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved