Enjoy a taste of camping any time!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8" x 8” baking pan with non-stick aluminum foil, set aside.
- Melt the butter and let cool slightly.
- Whisk the butter, egg, brown sugar, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla and Graham Cracker Cookie Spread together until smooth.
- Add the flour and salt. Stir until just combined.
- Fold in graham cracker chunks, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan, lightly smoothing it out with a spatula.
- Bake for about 20-22 minutes, or until bars have firmed up in the center.
- Allow to cool in pan for at about 30 minutes before slicing and serving.