Whenever that chocolate craving hits big, it's nice to have this Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Spread Cheesecake hanging in your refrigerator. Easiest no-bake cheesecake you can make ahead of time with only a few ingredients, including any of our chocolate spreads of your choice!
- 2 cups Oreos crumbled
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
Cream Cheese Filling:
Ganache Top Layer:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Garnish: Chocolate or Hazelnut Candies of choice.
- In an 8 inch Spring Form pan, line the base with parchment paper and sides with acetate sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together the crushed Oreos and melted butter until a wet sand consistency is achieved.
- Drop this into the springform pan and pack it into the base of it, smoothing down as you go. When you are happy with an even, smooth base, pop the pan in the fridge to chill and make the filling.
- For the filling, mix together the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large bowl and cream until light and fluffy, using a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
- Drop in the chocolate spread and mix again.
- In another bowl, mix together the heavy cream and powdered sugar and whip until you get soft peaks.
- Fold it back into the chocolate mix and combine until you have a uniform mix.
- Add the Vanilla and give a final mix. Transfer the filling to the pan with the Oreo base and level it with a spatula. Chill again while you make the ganache.
- In a mixing bowl or measuring jar, melt the heavy cream with the chocolate chips using a microwave in 20 second blasts. Stop when the mix is flowy and smooth without lumps. Cool down a bit until almost room temperature.
- Pour over the chilled cheesecake and set it in the fridge for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Take it out 30 minutes before you want to serve. Garnish with your favorite hazelnut or chocolate candies of choice. Enjoy a big slice when that chocolate craving hits big!