The perfect chocolate dessert to whip up for movie night!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9" springform pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Place the eggs in your mixer’s bowl and beat for 5 to 7 minutes, until tripled in size. This may take up to 10 minutes with a handheld mixer on high.
- Heat Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Spread in the microwave until runny; about 60 seconds, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Slowly pour Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Spread in the eggs, beating until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Mix in hazelnuts, dark chocolate and white chocolate chunks.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool completely while you prepare the whipped cream.
- When ready to serve, whisk together heavy cream and Macadamia Syrup until soft peaks form.
- Cut the cooled brownie into slices and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved