Halloween for grown-ups means making some delicious cocktails that are over-the-top scary and creative!
IngredientsDRINK IT DOWN TO GEORGIA
- 1 fl oz pepper vodka
- 1½ fl oz Amoretti® Wild Strawberry Martini Mix
- 2 hot peppers, for garnish
- 4 fl oz Champagne or other sparkling wine
- 2 fl oz Amoretti® Tangerine Martini Mix
- ½ fl oz black vodka
- thin orange slice, for garnish
- lychee, optional, for garnish
- blueberry, optional, for garnish
- grenadine, optional, for garnish
DirectionsDRINK IT DOWN TO GEORGIA
- In a cocktail shaker, combine pepper vodka and Wild Strawberry Martini Mix.
- Add ice and shake well to chill.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with hot peppers.
- Combine Champagne and Tangerine Martini Mix in a champagne flute and stir gently.
- Using a bar spoon, top with black vodka for a spooky Halloween effect.
- Garnish with a thin orange slice.
- For more October-esque feel, garnish with a peeled lychee. Add a few drips of grenadine inside and insert a blueberry into each lychee opening, bottom of blueberry facing out for a fun eyeball effect!