These decadent and extra fudgy brownies aren't just vegan and gluten free they are also jam backed with protein from black beans!
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place oatmeal into a food processor or blender and blend until fine.
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder, salt into blender or food processor. Blend until well mixed together.
- Melt 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double broiler.
- Add maple syrup, butter, flax eggs, melted chocolate, vanilla extract, espresso coffee extract, and black beans.
- Blend for about two minutes.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes before slicing and serving.