This rich gingerbread pound cake is perfect for an afternoon tea or brunch.
- Combine flour, salt, and buttermilk.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing until each one is combined. Add Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon Water Soluble 20 fold and Amoretti® Gingerbread Compound.
- Add oil.
- Scrape bowl and mix again.
- Add dry ingredients, alternating with water, a little at a time.
- Spray a loaf pan before adding mix. Bake at 325°F for 35-40 min. or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack for about 20 minutes before removing from loaf pan.
- Cool again before cutting, or wrap when cool and refrigerate.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved