When that craving for barbecue hits in the middle of winter and your patio is covered in snow, what's a rib-lover to do? Make these crowd-pleasing, delicious ribs in the oven, of course! These savory ribs will beg you to lick those fingers!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, set aside.
- Marinate ribs in a zip lock bag with Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette for at least 10 minutes, rotating the bag regularly.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, brown sugar, Garlic Extract, and BBQ Mesquite Type Extract, stirring well to combine. Simmer, stirring often, until the mixture thickens to a sauce. Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl.
- Remove ribs from the marinade and place them on the baking sheet.
- Brush the ribs with sauce and bake for 30 minutes, rotating the ribs every 10 minutes to coat the ribs with sauce.
- Turn the oven to broiler mode (high heat) and broil for 10 additional minutes, rotating meat halfway and brushing on more sauce.
- Remove ribs from the oven and let rest, covered with foil, for 10 minutes. Slice, and enjoy!