Labor Day is just around the corner! We're preparing for this weekend's gathering and freezing a batch of these fun Frozen Fruit Bites dipped in our creamy Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Spread and drizzed with bright Watermelon Swirl for an extra punch of flavor. Use your favorite Chocolate Spread or match the Swirl to your fruit of choice, sky's the limit! Makes about 6 servings.
- 1 large banana
- ½ small watermelon
- 1 cup plain full-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup Amoretti® Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Spread
- Amoretti® Watermelon Swirl
- flake sea salt
- colorful lollipop sticks
- Peel and slice banana in ½-1" slices. Insert a lollipop stick into each slice, place on a sheet pan, and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Slice watermelon in ½-1" slices then cube or use a small cookie cutter to trim to desired shape. Insert a lollipop stick into each slice, place on a sheet pan, and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Once fruits are frozen, melt yogurt in a microwave-safe bowl for 20-30 seconds and mix until no lumps remain.
- Dip frozen fruit in the yogurt and return to sheet pan.
- Freeze overnight.
- Melt Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate spread in a microwave-safe dish.
- Dip the top half of each banana slice into the spread and, working quickly, sprinkle a few sea salt flakes on each. Return to the freezer to set.
- Drizzle Watermelon Swirl over the frozen yogurt-dipped watermelon bites. Return to the freezer to set.