Homemade brownies are the best thing to whip up because you don't miss out on taking the first warm, chewy bite!
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. 2X
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups chocolate flavored Nestle Nesquik powder, or other chocolate milk mix
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp instant coffee
- ¼ tsp salt
- Amoretti® Crema di Salted Caramel Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Combine sugar and butter in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, stir until combined.
- Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder, instant coffee, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir the sugar mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 18-23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan and cut into bars.
- Top with Crema di Salted Caramel Syrup and serve.
- Try to refrain from crying tears of joy.