Make these deliciously gluten-free chocolate chocolate chip cookies for your family, they won't taste the difference from the traditional chocolate chip cookies and are healthier!
- Melt chocolate and butter in a large microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring between each. Alternately, use a double boiler. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl; whip eggs, sugar, salt, and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes until pale and foamy.
- Fold egg mixture into the cooled chocolate until almost no streaks remain.
- Gently fold in Almond Flour and mini chocolate chips. Chill the batter 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325˚F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls, about 2” apart, and bake 10-13 minutes until the cookies are set. Cool completely before removing from parchment.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved