- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 3½ pumps Amoretti® Fiori di Sicilia Syrup
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
Adapted from Nordic Ware's delightful Lemon Honey Lavender Floral Loaf.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Butter and flour loaf pan, set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, honey, and Fiori di Sicilia Syrup together. Scrape down the sides of the bowl down halfway through the process and once more at the end.
- Incorporate eggs one at a time, mixing until smooth.
- Add half of the dry ingredients.
- Once just incorporated, add the milk and fully combine. Add remaining dries and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. If your pan is patterned, bang it on the counter to release any air bubbles trapped at the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly before removing loaf to a cooling rack.
© 2020 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved