Summer heat calls for a refreshing salad! Bursts of fresh green grapes and the salty bite of feta make this salad a cooling option that won't weigh you down.
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Amoretti® Organic Extra Virgin Finishing Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp walnut oil
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 bunch celery, center leaves and stems, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups seedless green grapes, halved
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- 1½ cups walnuts, lightly toasted and chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk until emulsified. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Tear lettuce leaves into a large serving bowl.
- Add celery leaves.
- Drizzle about ¼ cup of the vinaigrette onto the leaves and toss gently.
- Add the grapes, celery, and feta.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle 2 -3 tbsp more vinaigrette over salad but do not toss.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- To toast walnuts: bake for 6 minutes in a 350°F oven.