Dark fruits and warm vanilla bring this sangria firmly in the fall camp, perfect for this transitional season. Stir it up tonight and enjoy a glass this weekend! Makes 1 pitcher.
- Add Vanilla Bean Syrup, grand marnier, Black Cherry Craft Puree, and orange juice to a large pitcher and mix well to dissolve syrup.
- Add plums and cherries to pitcher and stir gently.
- Pour in malbec and stir to combine.
- Chill 1-2 hours to let flavors meld.
- Serve over ice.
- We really like malbec for this sangria, but you can use your favorite medium-bodied dry red with jammy, dark fruit flavors.
© 2018 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved