Everything tastes amazing with some coffee flavor and this panna cotta recipe is no exception! We added our Espresso Coffee Artisan for a delicious espresso flavor!
- 6-8 espresso cups or wine glasses
- Place the milk in a small bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over milk and let sit 5 minutes.
- Pour into a saucepan and stir over medium heat until gelatin dissolves, about 5 minutes, do not boil the milk.
- Add whipping cream, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, Blue Agave Nectar, Espresso Coffee Artisan, and salt. Stir for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into 6-8 small serving dishes, espresso cups, or wine glasses.
- Cool for a few minutes and then refrigerate until set, a minimum of 6 hours.
- Immediately before serving, garnish with whipped cream, berries, and Crema di Dark Chocolate Syrup.
© 2017 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved