Remember those Four Cheese Jalapeño Meatballs? Well, we’ve got just the thing to pair them with, hash browns! They are simple, but these potatoes are so good they’re worth the twenty minutes or so it takes to put them together. Plus, you can make them while the meatballs bake!
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 large russet potatoes, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with our Four Cheese Jalapeno Meatballs.
- To serve everything at the same time, start cooking the potatoes about 5 to 10 minutes before baking the meatballs.