Start off the day strong with our protein-packed Four Cheese Jalapeño Meatballs. Invest thirty minutes of your morning so you can bask in the glory that is these flavorful, spicy but not too hot meatballs. These wouldn't be out of place as hors d'oeuvres or the centerpiece of tonight's dinner. We've even been known to snack on them cold, straight from the fridge!
- ½ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup bread crumbs, plain or seasoned
- ¼ cup shredded four cheese blend
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Jalapeño Pepper Extract O.S.
- 1 lb ground beef
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Mix onion, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, parsley, ketchup, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add beef and gently combine. Do not overwork.
- Form into 1-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are browned and cooked through.
- Do not overwork the beef or it gets too soft.