We're taking our new Dalgona coffee recipe series all the way back to the height of the pandemic when whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona Coffee, was all the rage.
Amidst all the chaos, the pandemic allowed us the time to experiment in our kitchen with new and creative recipes. As such, the Dalgona Coffee became our tried and true way to caffeinate each and every morning. Today, we're spicing up the typical Dalgona coffee with some of our incredible syrups!
First up on the menu...
- 2 Tbsp. Instant coffee powder
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. hot water
- 1-2 pumps Amoretti® Dulce De Leche Syrup
- 5 – 2 cups cold milk of choice
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream and caramel crumbles for garnish
- Mix coffee powder, sugar and hot water in a container and blitz with a milk frother or hand mixer until it thickens and lightens in color to soft peaks.
- Pump the syrup into a glass and pour in the milk. Mix it with a frother (optional).
- Top with the whipped Dalgona coffee mix. Add whipped cream on top. Drizzle on extra dulce de leche syrup and garnish with the caramel crumble shavings.
- Stir and enjoy!