Got tons of Halloween candy on hand? Make a fun skillet-dessert to treat the whole family! Get messy and have fun with this Marshmallow Extract infused insanely delicious Deadly Dessert Pie!
For the brownie:
- 1 cup or 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup 70% cacao dark chocolate (melted)
- 2 Tsp Amoretti® Marshmallow Extract (Water Soluble)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt (optional)
- Left over candy.
- Spooky eyes etc.
For the Cream Cheese Spiderweb:
- 2/3 cup cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered or granulated sugar
- 2 ½ tbsp milk
For Garnish: Left over Halloween candy of choice
- In a bowl mix together melted butter and granulated sugar. Whisk until the sugar is a little melted into the butter.
- Crack in the four eggs, one at a time and continue whisking.
- Add the melted chocolate, all-purpose flour and salt. Whisk to bring everything together.
- Take a 10- or 12-inch bake-proof skillet and drop the brownie batter into it and smooth it out.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and milk. Transfer this to a piping bad and snip the end.
- On the brownie batter, use the cream cheese mix in the piping bag to draw a spider web pattern.
- Top it with spooky eyes cany, candy corn, sprinkles and any other Halloween candies you have got on hand, or simply chocolate chips of choice.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the brownie comes out clean.
- Cool a bit on the counter and dig in with the whole family with scoops of cold ice cream on the warm brownie!