Combine your favorite brunch dishes and make your own one-of-a-kind Crème Brûlée French Toast. Your friends and family will enjoy this delicious treat!
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Blue Agave Nectar Light
- 2 loafs brioche bread or 1 round loaf challah bread
- 5 large eggs
- 1½ cups half and half
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. 2X
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Premium Crème Brûlée Syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- whipped cream
- 9" x 13" baking dish
- In a small saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar and Blue Agave Nectar over medium low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cut 6 (1" thick) slices of bread, trimming the crust off.
- Arrange bread slices in one layer in baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, half and half, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, Crème Brûlée Syrup, and salt in a bowl.
- Pour evenly over bread and chill entire baking dish, covered, at least 8 hours or up to 1 day.
- Bring bread mixture to room temperature (45 minutes to 1 hour typically) and preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake uncovered, in the middle of oven until puffed and edges are pale golden, about 35-40 minutes.
- Garnish individual servings with whipped cream and berries.