The easiest, most delicious fall sangria.
Need a delicious drink to bring to your Thanksgiving dinner? You've clicked on the right place.
This Cranberry Apple Sangria is the perfect blend of sweet and spice.
Unlike traditional Sangria, you'll find more flavor than sweetness in this batched cocktail.
With flavor from real cranberries, apples, oranges, and cinnamon sticks, this is about to be the most delicious and coziest Thanksgiving yet!
Oh, and the best part?! You can make this treat all year round, thanks to our Amoretti® Cranberry Craft Puree.
Remeber how we talked about a non-sweet sangria?
Well this takes that to a whole other level. No need for cranberry juice when you can get all the cranberry flavor you need in just a few pumps, without all the added sweetness.
- 1 750 ml bottle of red wine
- 3 cups of apple cider
- 5 pumps of Amoretti® Cranberry Craft Puree
- 1/2 cup of orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 cup of frozen cranberries
- 1 cup of diced green apples
- 4 orange slices
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- sparkling water to top off
- In a pitcher, combine the bottle of red wine, apple cider, and 5 pumps of Amoretti® Cranberry Craft Puree. Stir until combined.
- Pour in the 1/2 cup of ornage liqueur, 1/2 cup of honey. Stir until honey is no longer sticking to the bottom of the pitcher.
- Add in all the fruit and cinnamon sticks.
- Set in refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve once chilled with orange slices, fruit, and a cinnamon stick in each glass.