Apple cider and autumn, they just make sense together. Full of spices and rich apple flavor, we spiced it up (haha) with a shot of cranberry. It fills your whole body with spice and warmth and tastes like comfort. So, what are you waiting for?
- 64 fl oz apple cider
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- 2 tsp whole cloves
- 2 oranges, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 5 pumps Amoretti® Cranberry Craft Purée™
- 16 fl oz whiskey, optional
- Add apple cider, cinnamon sticks, star anise, whole cloves, and oranges to a pot. Turn the heat to medium and simmer for 2 hours, partially covered.
- Pump Cranberry Craft Puree into a large heat-proof pitcher or punch bowl.
- Strain the apple cider mixture into the container.
- If desired, add whiskey.