What could make marshmallow treats better? The sweet taste and natural hot pink color of Cotton Candy Artisan! These whip up in a flash (forgot about that classroom Valentine's Day party?) while looking extra fancy cut in heart shapes and drizzled with chocolate. Yield depends on cookie cutter size.
- 4 tbsp butter, plus more for dish
- 1 - 12oz bag marshmallows
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Cotton Candy Artisan
- 5½ cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup chocolate, melted, optional garnish
- sprinkles, optional garnish
- heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Grease a 9" x 13" dish with nonstick spray or butter.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-low heat.
- Add marshmallows and slowly melt while stirring often.
- Once completely melted, stir in Cotton Candy Artisan until well incorporated.
- Add all the cereal at once and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour out into the greased pan and press down to make an even layer. Pro tip: spray your hand or glove to press down the cereal and it won’t stick.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out as many hearts as you can.
- Microwave the scraps and press them back together and cut out more hearts.
- Dip or drizzle with melted chocolate and top with sprinkles if desired.
© 2020 Amoretti® All Rights Reserved