If cookies and cream is your favorite, try this fun twist on tiramisu! Chocolate sandwich cookies are dipped in milk and layered with fluffy, sweetened, cookies-and-cream-ified mascarpone. Yeah, our mouths are watering too.
- 16 oz mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup Amoretti® Cookies & Cream Creamy Cookie Spread
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1 - 14oz package Oreo Cookies
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, to garnish, optional
- In a medium bowl, mix together mascarpone, sugar, and Cookies & Cream Spread until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until medium peaks form. Fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture, 1/3 at a time, until almost no streaks remain. Set aside.
- Dip Oreos one at a time in milk, and line the bottom of a 9×13 dish with a single layer of cookies.
- Spread half the mascarpone and whipped cream mixture evenly over the cookies, using an offset spatula to get to the edges.
- Again dipping the Oreos in milk, add another layer of cookies.
- Cover the cookies with the remaining filling. Cover and chill overnight.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder just before serving.
Adapted from Biscoff.com’s Biscoff Tiramisu.TIPS:
- Try making individual servings in 4oz canning jars, they're the perfect diameter for a single Oreo! Larger half pint jars will make a more substantial serving.