Thursday mornings call for a sweet AM treat, like Cookie Butter Coffee! Since it's nearly the weekend, we're topping our coffee with an extra special Cookie Butter Whipped Cream as well. If you don't have a cream whipper, a hand or stand mixer also works well. Makes one 8oz coffee and about 2 cups whipped cream.
IngredientsCOOKIE BUTTER WHIPPED CREAM
- 4 pumps Amoretti® Crema di Vanilla Syrup
- 4 pumps Amoretti® Speculoos Cookie Syrup
- 8 fl oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 heaping tbsp Amoretti® Speculoos Creamy Cookie Spread
- 8 fl oz hot coffee
- cream or milk to taste, if desired
- cinnamon, to garnish
DirectionsCOOKIE BUTTER WHIPPED CREAM
- Add Crema di Vanilla and Speculoos Cookie Syrups to a whipped cream canister.
- Pour in heavy cream.
- Screw on lid and shake to dissolve syrups.
- Charge mixture with NO2 capsule.
- Set aside until ready. Shake again before dispensing.
- Add Speculoos Cookie Spread to a coffee mug.
- Pour in hot coffee and stir to combine.
- If desired, add cream or milk.
- Top with fresh Cookie Butter Whipped Cream.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!